Togetherall – Get 24/7 support from other peers
CONNECT. GET SUPPORT. FEEL BETTER.
Togetherall is now available to UCF students.
Togetherall is an free online peer-to-peer platform, offering a safe space to connect with others experiencing similar feelings. Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe supportive environment. There are always trained professionals on hand, 24/7, 365 days a year. And, if sharing isn’t your thing, Togetherall has tools and courses to help you look after yourself, along with plenty of resources to explore. Click here to register.
Togetherall is a safe place online to get things off your chest, have conversations, express yourself creatively and learn how to manage your mental health with others who have access to this platform. Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one needs to know who you are, unless you tell them. Most members report feeling better and more able to cope as a result of using the service and because it’s available whenever they need it. Nearly 70% of those who use Togetherall, use it outside of normal office or department hours.
In quick summary, What is Togetherall?
- A community of peers from UCF, other Florida or national schools, where members can be anonymous to each other, but can share how they are feeling & support each other.
- A platform you have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe from harm to self or others.
- Self-assessments & recommended resources are available.
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling.
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace.
- You don’t have to be a CAPS client to join, you just have to be a UCF student.
To join Togetherall’s supportive online community, you’ll need to follow these steps to register:
- Go to Togetherall.
- Select Register.
- Click on the box headed I’m from a university or college.
- Enter your UCF knights student email.
- Enter your details and click Sign up.
- You’ll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.
Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity. Join today for free with your academic email (@Knights.ucf.edu) at. https://togetherall.com/en-us/
- WKMG: UCF launches program aimed at connecting students to find support for mental health challenges
- WMFE: Listen In: UCF’s Dr. Karen Hofmann Says Togetherall Could Save Lives. The Website Connects Students with Free Peer-to-Peer Mental Health Support.
Watch these video to learn more: